An original chest of drawers designed in 1959 by a duo of famous Polish furniture designers: Stanisław Lejkowski and Wacław Leśniewski.
The piece of furniture was produced in the Krakow Furniture Factory as a component of the 1326 set.
Innovative design, good quality and careful workmanship made this chest of drawers an icon of Polish industrial design.
All original elements of the chest of drawers have been completely renovated.
The furniture has been cleaned of old coatings, given a shade closest to the original and secured with varnish.
In accordance with the original condition, black elements were painted with satin paint.
Width: 120 cm
Height: 63 cm
Depth: 32 cm