A carpenter’s chair designed by Wanda Genga was first shown in 1958 during the Krakow interior exhibition
organized by the Association of Polish Artists.
It was produced in small quantities by two cooperative branches: Woodworks Enterprise in Barczewo and Peoples Industrial and Artistic Cooperative Trojnik in Wojnicz.
The design at that time, ideal for small interiors, today still impresses with its lightness, shape and simplicity of craft.
Preserved copies are considered a rarity of Polish design.
The chairs have undergone extensive renovation. The frame and seats covered with veneer were cleaned of old coatings, then secured with a layer of varnish and wax.
Thanks to such treatments, the original charm of ash wood was made prominent.
Total height: 83 cm
Seat height: 44 cm
Depth: 36 cm
Width: 38 cm
Out of stock
GRREN WEEK RABATY DO -30% Dismiss